Speak EV - Electric Car Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,950 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Ironic that the average speed for traffic in central London is now about 7mph.

Obviously, average speed is not the same as the varying slower and faster speeds of the traffic that make up the average.

·
Registered
47 Posts
The latest LEVC taxi is a nice compromise. 70 miles electric with range extender. Will be good when they can produce enough range to make it viable as 100% electric though. Crazy thing is that this model has both CHAdeMO and CCS connectors!

·
Premium Member
11,588 Posts
I suspect if we look back at "forums" from 1897 there were probably complaints from electric taxi drivers that the charging points were being HORSEd :LOL:

·
Registered
2017 Golf GTE
2,321 Posts
I suspect if we look back at "forums" from 1897 there were probably complaints from electric taxi drivers that the charging points were being HORSEd :LOL:
The entire streets were horsed every day!
Removing the deposits was a big industry. Won't quote the numbers as I will get it wrong but hundreds of tons were involved.

·
Registered
2019 Kona 65Kw 2017 Outlander phev gx4hs
577 Posts
Removing the deposits was a big industry. Won't quote the numbers as I will get it wrong but hundreds of tons were involved.
Thats a lot of shite!

·
Registered
Renault Zoe ZE50 GT-Line Rapid Charge
2,323 Posts
But the city's rose gardens never looked lovlier!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts