Speak EV - Electric Car Forums banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
DS3 Crossback E-Tense
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Have made a couple o other posts but thought I'd post up in here too and say a general hello to everyone. I'm Dave, living in West Yorkshire and am a first time electric vehicle owner (well, technically leaser) of a DS3 Crossback E-Tense Ultra Prestige. Got it back at the start of February along with a home Rolec charging point, and am really enjoying the EV driving experience.

Only had a couple of trips where I've had to charge en route and got a little bit of the much-discussed range anxiety, especially as my first public charger didn't work the first 3 times I plugged it in. But then it caught and charged and I managed to calm down a little. Hoping the anxiety will go down a little more as I better understand the real world range of the car. Really emjoying the EV experience so far and learning the best way to drivee the car.

Previous car history has all been ICE, and an interesting mix through both living in the UK and also Japan for 10 years. They have included:
  • VW Beetle (old one)
  • MG Midget
  • Mazda Carol
  • Mitsubishi Evo I
  • Suzuki Alto Works
  • Mazda RX-7
  • Mitsubishi Evo III
  • Lotus Eclat (my current weekend car)
  • DS3 Crossback E-Tense
Pictures say a thousand words so here are a few of my previous and current drives. Looking forward to getting involved in the conversations on here.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.