Speak EV - Electric Car Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
268 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
In another forum a person described the Nissan Leaf as a glorified shopping trolley! This week I saw a Leaf in Dunbar which had 'shared car' painted on it and a busy mum came and collected it (she unlocked it with an RFID card) . At Northumberlandia Cramlington I saw a Leaf Taxi and at the Metro Centre today a Leaf Learner car was charging. A busy wee car

·
Registered
25 Posts
Don't get shopping trolley, where is there a 5 seater motorised shopping trolley cause I have certainly never seen one in Wigan Asda ...
You can't convert everyone can you ?
EVs are the future like it or not ... Not even because of the green image because of the most important thing to us all.... £££££££

·
Registered
268 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I bought mine to save £££££££'s. I have done 2000 miles in 2 weeks :confused: I am gonna lose £££££'s if I don't exert some sort of self control!:eek:

·
Registered
268 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yeah I remember. A skip? And how to double the value of a skoda etc etc

·
Registered
268 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
EV's normally get called a milk float. Use that torque and have fun.
Oh I do! And so does my wife! I am well impressed with this car, far from being rigid or restricted in it's uses I am finding it just as good, and in many ways better, as any car

·
Registered
51 Posts
Well a lot of cars get stereotyped. What do you call a convertible Skoda?
Heh. Our car before the first Leaf was a Skoda - dear old Gertie - we'd had her for 10 years, she was definitely showing her age but was a perfectly ok, ordinary, boring blue car. That was probably one of the reasons why we were so blown away by the first Leaf test drive - stepping from a 2001 car to to a 2011 car was quite a big change!

I got the 'milk float' jibe quite a lot in the early days - mainly from family who remember the Mary Whitehouse Experience too well!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts