Speak EV - Electric Car Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So while my Leaf was in at Glyn Hopkin, Milton Keynes for a couple of warranty items to be looked at, I asked them to fix one of the floor mat hooks. Not a major issue but it was flapping around in the socket, due to the retention clip under the carpet being loose/broken, so the hook, and thus the mat, wasn't quite secure and sometimes moved under your feet.

On checking that all the work had been done, the clip came out in my hand, and the attached illustrates the amazing quality of the workmanship you can come to expect, if you have any work done at the MK dealer.
IMG_3189.jpg

They could have least used Sugru.

Anyone got the email address of Nissan HQ? Maybe I'll just tweet it.

·
Registered
1,892 Posts
I'm sure @NissanGB will look into this for you...
(Probably offline now, but I expect they'll check in tomorrow).

Reactions: NissanGB

·
Registered
219 Posts
So while my Leaf was in at Glyn Hopkin, Milton Keynes for a couple of warranty items to be looked at, I asked them to fix one of the floor mat hooks. Not a major issue but it was flapping around in the socket, due to the retention clip under the carpet being loose/broken, so the hook, and thus the mat, wasn't quite secure and sometimes moved under your feet.

On checking that all the work had been done, the clip came out in my hand, and the attached illustrates the amazing quality of the workmanship you can come to expect, if you have any work done at the MK dealer.
View attachment 2369

They could have least used Sugru.

Anyone got the email address of Nissan HQ? Maybe I'll just tweet it.
Hi rp689,
Sorry to hear of your above issue. Could you email [email protected] with full details including car reg, dealer name and a contact number please? I'll pass this onto head office for you.
Thanks
^GH

1 - 5 of 5 Posts