Speak EV - Electric Car Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, sorry for the silly question but my car spec (ZE50 R135 Iconic) says that it has 'electrically operated folding mirrors' but I can't for the life of me find the button to operate them - nothing on the driver's door panel where the mirror adjustment buttons & window buttons are - or any way to make them fold. Is the spec listing wrong? I was thinking maybe it is and only the GT line spec has them?

·
Registered
Renault Zoé ZE50 (on order)
39 Posts
Sounds like marketing trickery. Can you move the mirror around electrically? Do they fold? That's an electrically operated folding mirrors. You're talking about electrically operated automatic folding mirrors. Silly consumer! :) I'll let you know when I get my Zoé, its an "INTENS" which I think is the same as the UK "Iconic"

·
Registered
512 Posts
Hi, sorry for the silly question but my car spec (ZE50 R135 Iconic) says that it has 'electrically operated folding mirrors' but I can't for the life of me find the button to operate them - nothing on the driver's door panel where the mirror adjustment buttons & window buttons are - or any way to make them fold. Is the spec listing wrong? I was thinking maybe it is and only the GT line spec has them?
This is a good question, and I can’t for the life of me answer it though. Mine fold in & out automatically as the car locks and unlocks.

·
Registered
1,254 Posts
I actually bought some folding Megane mirrors from Ebay to fit on my Fluence, plus a doorswitch. Still didn't work! :(

·
evezy referral code d6540
3,533 Posts
Just checked spec on the Renault website and the Iconic has “electrically operated and heated door mirrors” but the GT Line has “electrically adjustable and folding door mirrors”.

Reactions: Dion Rust

·
Registered
39 Posts
Just checked spec on the Renault website and the Iconic has “electrically operated and heated door mirrors” but the GT Line has “electrically adjustable and folding door mirrors”.
Bingo, like I said...

·
Registered
39 Posts
I've confirmed in french they're included on my Intens, so I guess not the same as Iconic. Also, there is no GT line in CH.

·
Registered
Renault Zoe Intens Q210 22kw 2013
440 Posts
I actually bought some folding Megane mirrors from Ebay to fit on my Fluence, plus a doorswitch. Still didn't work! :(
They might need programming/enabling with DDT4ALL and an OBD2 adaptor
I've a clio mk4 and here is where I would need to activate the autofolding feature

1 - 15 of 15 Posts