Speak EV - Electric Car Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
265 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
EDIT: Originally listed as a Tekna (that's what Nissan Westway sold it to me as!)

It is an Acenta and I have dropped the price accordingly in line with Parkers guide for excellent contain private sale.

Reg. June 2014 -Mileage 26400

Clean VGC - viewable in Southampton, available to pick up from July 24

Solar Spoiler, battery in top condition (see attached report PDF)

Full Westway Nissan service history, very recent service (26/6/19) and MOT

Inc Nextgen Dashcam, Type 2 cable, Granny cable.

£8900 or best offer

Attachments

·
Registered
265 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Just to clarify, this is an Acenta? It's got Acenta wheels and cloth seats
I wouldn't know what the differences are (sorry) but Westway Nissan thought it was a Tekna, this is how it was sold to us. It clearly says Tekna so I presumed that is what it is.

·
Registered
67 Posts
A Tekna would have leather seats, Bose stereo, and LED headlights. The fact they sold you an Acenta but said it was a Tekna is poor form.
Also, the Nissan battery report you supplied doesn't give the full picture (not your fault). The first bar of the battery disappears at 85% capacity. So in theory, your car could be as low as 86% and still show full battery.
An app called LeafSpy, coupled with an OBDII dongle, would give you a better idea of your battery.

Lovely clean car btw. Best of luck with the sale.

·
Registered
265 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Also, the Nissan battery report you supplied doesn't give the full picture (not your fault). The first bar of the battery disappears at 85% capacity. So in theory, your car could be as low as 86% and still show full battery.
Thanks, anyone buying it is welcome to check with Leafspy. I think the fact I can get 96 miles on it must mean something though.

Anyway price is dropped as it is obviously an Acenta.

Lovely clean car btw. Best of luck with the sale.
Thanks, we've looked after it, driven very carefully.

·
Registered
450 Posts
I'd be getting on to Westway to have a complain that they've missold me a car!

You've got it in black and white that it was sold as a Tekna, but it's an Acenta.

You weren't to know, as there are no badges on it, you've probably been paying more than you should for insurance, as you've been insuring it as a higher value car.

Also, what would have happened in the event of an accident? You could have been declined a payout, as you've misinsured the car.

·
Registered
265 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I'd be getting on to Westway to have a complain that they've missold me a car!
Yes, I have rung them, still waiting to hear back from the sales manager.

But I'm note holding my breath, they don't seem to have the best customer service.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts