Speak EV - Electric Car Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After 4 years of ownership I've decided to sell my Ampera. Has been a great drive and first experience of EV. I feel its time to sell with 1 year left of the 8yr VX warranty for the peace of mind for the next owner. Also my teenage daughter is outgrowing the back seat. Looking for a BMW 225XE now....seems the nicest option in the £12k-16k price range and stick with hybrid now I have the bug.
Registered 23rd March 2014
Full VX service history and just serviced and software updated at Charles Hurst Vauxhall Lisburn on17th March '21 at cost of £390. 1 full year or up to 100,000 miles, manufacturer's warranty on the Hybrid system still left. Full years MOT to 24/3/22 (tested on 27th Feb 2021).
Coolant change done last year
Rear pads and discs replaced 2 years ago due to rust
Tyres, Rear Pirelli Cinturato with 7mm tread, front currently Hankook winter tyres with 2-3mm (have spare rims for summer).
Street charging cable included. No domestic charging 'granny' cable, was missing when I bought the car.
All the normal spec including, Heated Leather seats, reversing camera, front and rear parking sensors, bluetooth, DAB radio etc etc
Other extra features :
Fitted with 'Volt shelf' imported from USA so acts as a proper parcel shelf to put all the coats on, not the normal useless net thingy. Also closes the gap between the back seats nicely.
Mesh fitted behind front grill to protect radiator from stone damage.
Rear boot reflectors replaced (commonly fill with condensation)
Also have 2 fully refurbished genuine alloys without tyres that are negotiable.

More pics available on request
Car is located in N.Ireland but delivery to mainland UK could be easily arranged
EGZ reg will revert back to SY14 ***

Asking price £8250
email direct [email protected] if you wish
Thanks for looking

IMG_20210320_083614.jpg

1 - 3 of 3 Posts