Speak EV - Electric Car Forums banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I’m selling my Electric Art Merc after nearly 4 years of careful ownership. The car has covered nearly 33000 miles of pleasurable and fault free motoring. It is well spec’d with heated leather seats, sat nav, bluetooth, Dual Zone Climate, park assist, anti collision assist, extended range facility, zenon headlights and LED side/daytime running lights. It has a full MB dealship service history and is MOT’d unto the 3rd July 2020. The car is in excellent condition inside and out with only a few minor marks to belie the mileage and age. Both the “granny charger, and 3 phase Type 2 charging cables are included in the sale.

The car is situated in the port of Larne, Co Antrim, a short ferry journey from Cairnryan in Scotland, and could be delivered to there, or further afield, for the cost of the ferry and my return journey (flight or ferry).

If finance is required, I may be able to assist through a friendly local car dealership.

There is a private plate currently assigned to this vehicle which will be removed before any sale is completed And a “15“
plate assigned.

if you wish to know more, want additional photos or a personal video of the vehicle, please do not hesitate to call me on 07808913102.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts