Speak EV - Electric Car Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
437 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For sale my e-Golf, bought from VW in Plymouth in November last year as an ex-demonstrator. I've covered only 3,000mi or so since then. Very fairly priced I think as it makes it by far the cheapest 2019 e-Golf in the country and basically one of the cheapest Mk 7.5 e-Golf's you can buy! Priced low because otherwise it'll probably go to WBAC and I'd rather someone get a hold of it than them :) Apologies as the car looks a little messy in the pictures.

If you have any questions let me know.

·
Registered
625 Posts
Heat pump ?

·
Premium Member
11,048 Posts
Hopefully you will get a private sale, but if not do try a few independent EV dealers as they should offer you more than WBAC. A few had stopped buying but I believe EVs are moving quickly now, and most would be interested in your Golf.

·
Registered
437 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hopefully you will get a private sale, but if not do try a few independent EV dealers as they should offer you more than WBAC. A few had stopped buying but I believe EVs are moving quickly now, and most would be interested in your Golf.
I'll give that a try, does anyone know of any in Scotland?

·
Premium Member
11,048 Posts

·
Registered
127 Posts
Hi there, you could try @Miles Roberts he bought both my golf gte and sold me a Nissan Leaf and then repurchased the leaf when I bought my model 3, he was to be fair a gent and did exactly what was on the tin. Came up to Perth and did the deal, Good luck golf looks nice 👍 If I didn’t have model 3 I’d certainly consider it.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Do you have a spec list handy?

Also what's the average range on a charge?

Sent from my POCOPHONE F1 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
204 Posts
Hiya, sorry it's sold now. Well traded into the dealer the other day actually.
It would be useful if you could now put SOLD in your advert title, save people wasting their time scrolling through.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts