Speak EV - Electric Car Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Selling several A123 LiFePO4 Battery modules. I have (9) 10s3p and (6) 13s3p modules. Was planning on using them for my own electric car project, but have to sell them due to pandemic and bills that need to get paid. Best offer takes'em. If you live within a reasonable distance, I'll even meet you halfway. I'm located in Lansing, Michigan. All modules have been stored with a nominal storage charge and have been kept in our basement, which is typically around 60degrees. Charge has only depleted 0.02v since stored. I bought them from a friend who owned an EV retrofit company that went under. So I don't have any literature from A123 for them and the only thing I could find online is attached below. The modules were never used or cycled. I also have some A123 BMS's, and extra MBB's. I was never able to figure out how to determine what the BMS parameters were set to, but you can have one with purchase of 5 modules. There is a data sheet and white paper attached for more information about the cells in the modules. Here is a link for a company selling (sold out of) them: A123 Systems 3.3v 19.5ahr AMP20 LiFePO4 Prismatic Cell (AMP20M1HD-A) - Mr Positive NZ

Attachments

·
Registered
1 Posts
Selling several A123 LiFePO4 Battery modules. I have (9) 10s3p and (6) 13s3p modules. Was planning on using them for my own electric car project, but have to sell them due to pandemic and bills that need to get paid. Best offer takes'em. If you live within a reasonable distance, I'll even meet you halfway. I'm located in Lansing, Michigan. All modules have been stored with a nominal storage charge and have been kept in our basement, which is typically around 60degrees. Charge has only depleted 0.02v since stored. I bought them from a friend who owned an EV retrofit company that went under. So I don't have any literature from A123 for them and the only thing I could find online is attached below. The modules were never used or cycled. I also have some A123 BMS's, and extra MBB's. I was never able to figure out how to determine what the BMS parameters were set to, but you can have one with purchase of 5 modules. There is a data sheet and white paper attached for more information about the cells in the modules. Here is a link for a company selling (sold out of) them: A123 Systems 3.3v 19.5ahr AMP20 LiFePO4 Prismatic Cell (AMP20M1HD-A) - Mr Positive NZ
I'm interested in your battery. How much do you want for them?

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
$250 for each 10s3p modules and $300 for 13s3p modules, or best offer. If someone buys more than 5, I'll take $50 off of each of the modules purchased.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts