Speak EV - Electric Car Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
I'm not crazy, the attack has begun.
28,406 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have two 32A/7kW leads with these connector types.

5m I bought in 2013, this 10m in 2016. The 10m is photographed here, the 5m is at another location just atm.

Now surplus to current requirement.

Really, I have no idea what sort of price to ask, I'll update a bit later when I get a feel for it, I think. But I'd be happy to accept any best offers over £100 ...

... I'll have to look into shipping costs though, I am not familiar with how one goes about posting stuff these days. I could likely deliver somewhere not too far off the M40 corridor, with the added bonus you get to meet me! ;)

In my opinion, as far as I know these are the best EV connectors that have come out on the market so far. Not sure if they still make them but I'd not think twice about paying extra for the same make of connector for my 'next' Type 2 lead. Your choice/opinion, of course.

Just PM me, or feel free to open up an online bidding thread!! ;)

·
Registered
4,079 Posts
... I'll have to look into shipping costs though, I am not familiar with how one goes about posting stuff these days. I could likely deliver somewhere not too far off the M40 corridor, with the added bonus you get to meet me! ;)
You are underselling this. :p It's a 6mm^2 lead so 32A.

Parcel2Go is around £5.50 for a locker service, £8 for pick up.

·
28,406 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
You are underselling this. :p It's a 6mm^2 lead so 32A.

Parcel2Go is around £5.50 for a locker service, £8 for pick up.
Maybe, but I prefer happy customers to ones that feel I have taken advantage. TBH, I'd keep them but this is more about decluttering and storage!

Of course, 32A, I will add to first post/title.

Thanks for tip on parcel service.

·
28,406 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
OK, it looks like I have a sale on the 10m lead already. Just sorting money and shipping.

... so that leaves a 5m. I will be picking that up next week or two, and will photo it for your pleasure. (hint ... it looks the same, with less cable! ;) ).

·
Registered
103 Posts
Will it allow me to plug a 2011 leaf into the chargers at aldi/Lidl stores??

I'm a bit out of touch with what plugs into what..car is type 1.

Thanks

·
28,406 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Yes. I have the 5m left but will be a week or two before I get it.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts