Speak EV - Electric Car Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My MG ZS EV is now ready so my Hyundai Ionic Premium Plug in is for sale at £15K.
2017 plate, 16800 miles. Serviced 2 weeks ago, 2 new front tyres. Colour Silver
Leather Seats. Very Good Condition.
Weather permitting, will post some images tomorrow.

·
Registered
238 Posts
Just a few questions,please.

Does the car come with a granny charger plus a charging lead ( is this type 2 to type 2 ) ?.
What has been your range on electric, winter and summer, and what mpg do you also achieve ? Can you choose to drive either on fully electric, or petrol ?. Are the alloy wheels 17 inch and were they optioned when new ?. What date was the car first registered, and where do you live?. Thanks.

·
Registered
127 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Car First registered in July 2017. It comes with both Granny and type 2 charge cables.
MPG varies depending on conditions. You can switch between EV and Hybrid. Most of my driving is commuting to work with the battery fully charged. When I arrive (18 miles) it states 99 MPG, but i know it's more than that. If i go on a long journey and use hybrid mode, I will get around 70mpg, but it very much depends on how heavy your foot is.
In the winter the engine kicks in occasionally to charge the battery for heating and lights and you cannot switch this feature off.
I can tell you that I lasted on a full tank of petrol from the end of April till mid August in the summer as the car mainly ran on EV mode. No need for lights or heat. As long as you can keep it charged. I did when I got to work using the granny cable to give me a full charge for my return.
The car has a 30/35 mile range in EV mode and the battery takes about 3.5 hours to fully charge.
The 17inch alloy wheels were on when i purchased the car in November 18
I,m based in Halesowen- West Mids
Just a few questions,please.

Does the car come with a granny charger plus a charging lead ( is this type 2 to type 2 ) ?.
What has been your range on electric, winter and summer, and what mpg do you also achieve ? Can you choose to drive either on fully electric, or petrol ?. Are the alloy wheels 17 inch and were they optioned when new ?. What date was the car first registered, and where do you live?. Thanks.

·
Registered
66 Posts
So she's a Premium with leather, and not a Premium SE?

Also, is that a bit of a scrape on the passenger door?

Thanks.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yes it's a Premium with leather and there are no dings or scrapes. What you see on the passenger door is winter muck

·
Registered
4 Posts
My MG ZS EV is now ready so my Hyundai Ionic Premium Plug in is for sale at £15K.
2017 plate, 16800 miles. Serviced 2 weeks ago, 2 new front tyres. Colour Silver
Leather Seats. Very Good Condition.
Weather permitting, will post some images tomorrow.
Hi been trying to post a add how did you do it

1 - 11 of 11 Posts