Speak EV - Electric Car Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Vendor
1,650 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looks like our leasing partner has finally come to the party with some decent offers on the Kona Electric.

It is a 4 year PCH @ 10k miles a year with an Initial Rental of £3,999, coming out at £349 a month.

If you are not looking at putting an initial rental in a 1 + 47 is coming out at £439

If anyone wants a quote running let me know ?

·
Registered
31 Posts
Wow that’s just a little more than what I’m paying for my Zoe , ?I think my wife needs a kona ???

·
Registered
4,804 Posts
You must be expecting some high residuals on a four year old 40k miles car to offer that price. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
2,223 Posts
I am looking at a new Kadjar GT Line personal lease for 2 years at 8000 miles p.a. coming out at a little over £6k total cost inc metallic paint. I know that's way off topic, but at £250-ish per month this sort of figure makes EV lease look very expensive. (as a Renault dealer can you get close to that sort of figure @Badger in Black ??)

·
Registered
Kia Soul EV 2020
1,812 Posts
Any chance for a pcp? DM-me if that is possible

·
Registered
414 Posts
I am looking at a new Kadjar GT Line personal lease for 2 years at 8000 miles p.a. coming out at a little over £6k total cost inc metallic paint. I know that's way off topic, but at £250-ish per month this sort of figure makes EV lease look very expensive. (as a Renault dealer can you get close to that sort of figure @Badger in Black ??)
Which is about the same as we are paying for our Ioniq Prem Se 38 from @Badgerinblack.
So not all EV leases have to be expensive.
I know which I'd rather have out of Kadjar and Ioniq EV. ?

·
Registered
2,223 Posts
I would have the Ioniq every time @Cantonalegod, the Kadjar is now off our list. We has the electric Premium SE before our Model 3. The only problem with it was that we found it difficult to get a comfortable driving seat set up. Other than that it was a great car, returning up to 5.6 miles per kWh.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts