Speak EV - Electric Car Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
159 Posts
Is it an import? The badge doesn't look like an MG badge and the rear badge proclaims it's an EV10 not an MG5? Also the red bits on the steering wheel aren't UK spec I think?

·
Registered
Sold ID3 Life 58kWh, Kona 64 kWh need to update the avatar :)
619 Posts
Whatever you do don't buy that car it's not an MG its a robot in disguise and even worse its a Decepticon!

Joking aside pretty sure the OP has just done some small customization on his car.

Reactions: Harry6

·
Registered
MG5
884 Posts
Love the steering wheel red bits and the EV wing emblems.
What are the 'lastest updates' and when did younget them?

·
Registered
2,686 Posts
The rear numberplate is UK spec - the wee black bar under it is factory-fitted to hide the holes for Chinese "square" numberplates.

The EV10 on the bootlid looks like something the owner added (check the car's numberplate), and the red flashes are probably Aliexpress add-ons?

Is the badge on the front a Jaguar badge? Can see it well on my phone! It isn't a Roewe badge 'cos that's a big shield shape.

·
Registered
Sold ID3 Life 58kWh, Kona 64 kWh need to update the avatar :)
619 Posts
The rear numberplate is UK spec - the wee black bar under it is factory-fitted to hide the holes for Chinese "square" numberplates.

The EV10 on the bootlid looks like something the owner added (check the car's numberplate), and the red flashes are probably Aliexpress add-ons?

Is the badge on the front a Jaguar badge? Can see it well on my phone! It isn't a Roewe badge 'cos that's a big shield shape.
It's a Decepticon badge, I think it might be Wildrider!

Reactions: CasperStorm

·
Registered
It's got 4 wheels 🚙
492 Posts
WBAC is ready to pay £21K, why bother trying to sell privately, is there something you do not tell about the car ??

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
hi guys, just read comments and its be funny :) i put all letters on this car and private number plate, also have removed MG badge and make my own(easy to put all originals back) its a UK spec car and sold by MG march this year on official MG dealer uk, so any manipulations and smart comments regarding not uk or bla bla lba is just a table seater comment, nothing else put here this topic only for people who looking for good car, 19 of november first service done on MG dealer and car is 100% health status with no even single issue.good luck on comments

·
Registered
87 Posts
hi guys, just read comments and its be funny :) i put all letters on this car and private number plate, also have removed MG badge and make my own(easy to put all originals back) its a UK spec car and sold by MG march this year on official MG dealer uk, so any manipulations and smart comments regarding not uk or bla bla lba is just a table seater comment, nothing else put here this topic only for people who looking for good car, 19 of november first service done on MG dealer and car is 100% health status with no even single issue.good luck on comments
No issues?
Have you received a letter advising of recall for kers 3 setting?
Or have you had it fixed already?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.