Speak EV - Electric Car Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,

I am thinking to sell my beloved Renault Zoe, manufactured in 2016 with only 4,000 miles on the clock.
The car is in great condition, battery is owned and currently showing 99% SOH.
It is in great condition with no marks or faults.
Both charging cables included (Type2 and home 3pin socket charger).

I have priced it for £9000 with no offers as this is already below market value.

I may consider swap to BMW i3 or Smart ForTwo ED. Let me know if you have any of those and want to swap.

I live in Milton Keynes so collection from here.

Attachments

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
It can do up to 90miles per full charge, but I tend to charge it up to 80% to prelong battery life and when I disconnect it from a charger (with 80% battery charge) it shows 82miles to go.

·
Registered
2,988 Posts
Interior pics? Reversing camera?

·
Zoe Devotee
9,380 Posts
Ouch only did 83miles in 2020. Looks like you've been busy with it this year by nearly doubling its mileage in 6months. Prices seemed high to me, but it seems Zoes are an appreciable asset in 2021 and its bang on the money. should have kept mine I would have doubled in value in 12months. Good luck with your sale, seems a good un! (y)

Reactions: cah197

·
Registered
1,072 Posts
Hi,

I am thinking to sell my beloved Renault Zoe, manufactured in 2016 with only 4,000 miles on the clock.
The car is in great condition, battery is owned and currently showing 99% SOH.
It is in great condition with no marks or faults.
Both charging cables included (Type2 and home 3pin socket charger).

I have priced it for £9000 with no offers as this is already below market value.

I may consider swap to BMW i3 or Smart ForTwo ED. Let me know if you have any of those and want to swap.

I live in Milton Keynes so collection from here.
i3 your after. Check out mine

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

1 - 10 of 10 Posts