Speak EV - Electric Car Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
Hyundai Ioniq 28
117 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
NOW SOLD
We have decided it’s time to part ways with our 30kwh Nissan Leaf and in the style of those classic break-ups, ‘it’s not you, it’s me!’

We purchased our Leaf to be used as the second car in the family but it is just so capable, it has quickly become our primary car and we now hardly use our diesel powered Passat. Cost savings are huge. With the right energy tariff, energy costs for the Leaf can be a little as just over 1p per mile. This car has done many 200/300 mile trips as it’s so easy. Although that’s further than the battery range of this car, stopping at the services for half an hour to have a coffee and a toilet break, you come out and the battery is full again.

We are only selling as we have seen that it has become our primary mileage car and we want even more!!! I can’t see us ever buying another petrol or diesel car.

This car is the top of the range Tekna spec and it comes with the 30kwh battery. It has a full Nissan service history with the last service being completed in December 2019.

The car is located in Tetbury, Gloucestershire for viewing and if the purchaser is new to Electric Cars, I am happy to spend an hour talking you through charging/recommended apps/recommended energy providers/etc. I fully understand it can appear confusing if you’re new to EV’s but it isn’t really once somebody explains it all.

The spec of the car is vast and includes the following:

Air conditioning which can be activated by an app before you get into the car

Pre-heating by app before you get into the car

Heat Pump (offers really efficient heating in winter, something not all EV’s have and it brings their range down)

Cruise control

Leather Seats

Satellite Navigation

360 degree surround camera

Bose sound system with Digital DAB/CD player/USB/Aux/Bluetooth inputs

Heated front seats

Heated rear seats

Heated steering wheel

17 inch alloy wheels

LED headlights

Keyless entry and starting

2 genuine Nissan keys (not all Leafs come with both keys and they are expensive to replace)

Genuine Nissan SD card (again, very expensive to replace)

3 pin plug charger for plugging into house mains

Type 2 to type 1 cable for charging into dedicated home chargers or destination chargers

Will accept 50kwh Chademo Rapid charging (0 to 80% battery charge in 30 minutes)

Charging timers in the car

Climate timers in the car (so the car is nice and warm in the mornings)

Start charge/climate from the app (need to register with Nissan but I believe this is free)

Logbook is in our name

As expected for a car of this age and mileage, it has the full 12 battery health bars displayed.
Any questions, please feel free to ask. many more photos available.

Will swap plus cash your way for 94ah I3.

1. 127354

1 - 2 of 2 Posts