Speak EV - Electric Car Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm selling my beloved Renault Fluence ZE with 31,000 miles. Bought it as a non-runner, and tuned the hell out of it. Already drove >2,000 miles since I started driving it consistently 1,5 months ago. I barely spend anything on electricity as my local Tesco features a free 22kw pod point charging connection. I already saved 200£ just on fuel difference compared to my previous car in this interval.

My intention was never to sell it, but my family grew so I need a bigger car. I'm considering swaping it for a Nissan E-NV200 Evalia or a Renault Kangoo ZE Maxi (passenger version of it), I intend on modifying the hell out of that as well. Looking for batteryless projects as well: Renault or Nissan make.

It features:
1) the Renault Zoe Q210 powertrain, thus takes advantage of the 3-phase 22kw OnBoardCharger. The right wing Type1 socket was replaced with the Zoe Type 2 one. The left wing still houses the Type1 socket (not connected). I could add CHAdeMO socket in there and make it work for 1,000£.

2) the Nissan Leaf 40kWh battery pack. Less miles on it than the car has. I've never driven it till it stopped, but 160miles were driven consistently at 4.7mi/kWh. The guess o meter is spot on. I never look at cells in CAN ZE.

You could check the build process on my most commented topic in this forum (batteryless fluence ...). All the pictures are there, so I won't post many in here.

What it needs doing:

Just carpeting the boot. That's it. It will be done once I 'm able to make time for it. It is already soundproofed.

What I can offer as extra: free remote tech support for the lifetime of the vehicle. I can be considered a very experienced Renault EV technician so it can't get better than this. In MK I could offer the 18,000 miles service intervals for a reasonable amount. I've already changed all fluids 2,000 miles ago.

The car can be viewed in St Albans.

Price: 13,000£. No offers. In parts alone it's worth this amount. Zoe's with 40kWh battery sell for 10k with the battery lease. The difference in ride quality is noticeable.

Sent from my SM-A405FN using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2,988 Posts
Great job with the conversion! This is what Renault should have done.

Edit: just read the build topic. Fantastic work.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts