Speak EV - Electric Car Forums banner

For those on octopus go/go faster. lock your lower rated for another year.

229K views 3K replies 193 participants last post by  Pmholling 
My go expired last week, no emails etc but switched on the day to standard variable, worst for me is my smart meter is screwed and they cannot fix so need to replace, in fairness to octopus they have agreed to adjust my bill to be as if I was on go for the entire time.

Along the lines of: my tariff expires in a few days, I've had no notification, I've heard I may get rolled over, I really don't want to lose Go, please let me know what will happen.

It's an odd business decision, but I'm all for it.
Might have to invest in some storage heaters now... 😂
If you are in the same boat as me i.e. they have not notified you (check your email history in your octopus account to be sure) as long as your smart meter is working fine (can you see usage data online?) you may be better of waiting, best case the day it changes, ring them and kick up you were not notified as it seems a number of people have managed to get them to apply the old rate, worst case, they refuse and you move onto the same tariff you would volountarily switch to now.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.