Speak EV - Electric Car Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Banned
360 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Well done to Ford, have done this right, great looking truck, great accessories, useful and real off-road capable.

True game-changer.

Anyone know if Lightning will be sold in Europe?

·
Registered
2020 VW ID3
3,690 Posts
They don't even sell the ICE 150s in Europe. It's a Transit country here, not truck.
Their ICE truck that you see here is the Ranger. That's a small truck apparently.! Plenty of ICE alternatives in that size from Toyota, Mitsubishi, Mercedes even. While some are used to the full by farmers as a better form of Landrover, there's definitely a smallish truck cult developing. They're the shiny ones with the extra lights and huge chrome rollover bars. I reckon that you need one to get on Countryfile though!

Gap in the EV market so far.

·
Registered
192 Posts
Well I'd rather Ford sold a million BEV trucks than a million ICE trucks even if it's not suitable over here. Rivian RT1 is better suited.

Related to the F150 is the home integration system kit has been released. Probably not as simple or cheap as many would hope. I wonder how many states will ban it like they do for direct EV sales to the public.

Ford F150 Home Integration Kit

·
Registered
2,641 Posts
Well I'd rather Ford sold a million BEV trucks than a million ICE trucks even if it's not suitable over here. Rivian RT1 is better suited.

Related to the F150 is the home integration system kit has been released. Probably not as simple or cheap as many would hope. I wonder how many states will ban it like they do for direct EV sales to the public.

Ford F150 Home Integration Kit
We don't need vehicles this size on our roads no matter what engine is installed.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts