Speak EV - Electric Car Forums banner

How long have you been watching Formula E?

• I hadn't heard about it until today!

Votes: 0 0.0%
2K views 12 replies 7 participants last post by  Tim Ostler 
#1 ·
Forum to chat about the 2018/19 Formula E Season 5!!
Race Calendar Available Here

"Welcome to the closest, most intense racing series on the planet. We bring unpredictable wheel-to-wheel combat to the city streets. We are The Fiercely Driven. We are Formula E. 13 races in 12 of the world's most progressive cities over 5 continents. We take wheel-to-wheel racing to the streets. That means tighter turns, close combat and plenty of unforgiving concrete. You're welcome. Formula E brings racing tech to the road. With 9 global car brands going head to head in season five, Formula E is more than just a racing series - it's a battle for the future. Our cars, powered by pure electricity, pave the way for the cars of tomorrow."

Curated by Tonik Energy - proud sponsors of Alexander Sims of Team BMW i Andretti Motorsport
Check out why we've partnered with Alexander here:

Tonik Energy x Alexander Sims

Land vehicle Vehicle Race car Motorsport Formula libre

See less See more
#8 ·
Hmmm, we’re really liking to street circuits - stunning settings, great for fans to get close to the racing, and it (in a good way) makes the races more scrappy with the right tracks / twists and turns. Downside is the tracks can be quite bumpy, and like today that doesn’t help with lock-ups, but makes it unpredictable at least!!

What makes you prefer stadium tracks?

#12 ·
I think it's fascinating that all the ex-F1 drivers are currently mid-field at best!
Ok Wehrlein hasn't had much chance though he threw an impressive sulk walking into the pits.
Vandoorne didn't get much luck either with qualy cut out and taken out lap 1.
Massa ended up 18th.
The standard of drivers is superb.

More action in that race than most of last seasons F1 all put together :)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.