Speak EV - Electric Car Forums banner

41 - 57 of 57 Posts

·
Registered
69 Posts
I find it hard to believe that there won’t be ‘lane keep assist’ on anything other than the Max. I was happy with the spec of the Plus until I heard this. If that’s correct I can’t see me keeping my order. On the positive it now looks like at those prices I’ll be able to get an M3 for the same price and much earlier.
Let's not be hasty. We really don't know anything for sure.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Something about the navigation feels so basic to me. Plus I despise having climate controls on the touchscreen.

·
Registered
406 Posts
Did anyone ask what the black hump on the bonnet is for?
I have heard that it’s for pedestrian safety (not sure how true that is as I would say most people would clear the bonnet area completely and hit the windscreen).

It is quite sturdy, much stronger than it looks but it didn’t actually house anything that you can see, there are a couple of cut outs underneath that look like where the washer nozzles are?

·
Registered
406 Posts
A few other points to to mention. The rear tailgate is glass, very light to close. Plenty of room in the car. About as spacious as a Passat. Rear seating space excellent,we even had three adults sitting abreast with plenty of foot space and elbow room. Dashboard had a full length LED lighting strip that pulsed and lit up in response to voice commands,phone calls,charging status etc. All the lighting including interior lights were LED. The bike rack looked a neat design with a foldable hatch over the rear number plate. Let me know if need any more info about the car.
This video shows the hatch isn’t glass (look at the orange peel in the paintwork)

·
Registered
328 Posts
Interesting to see the car with halogen headlights. What spec will that be? I thought the first ones were all pretty high spec, would have assumed LED headlights would be a part of all of them to be honest!

I guess those headlights could still be LED just with a reflector rather than the "eye" projector thing that wakes up when you approach the car etc... :p

41 - 57 of 57 Posts