Speak EV - Electric Car Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
EV Charging on Devon/Cornwall border.

Hello to all EV Members. I am new to this forum but just wanted to let you know that we have free to use 16 and 32A charging points at the Arundell Arms hotel at Lifton in Devon. It is just 1 mile from the A30 dual carriageway on the Devon /Cornwall border. We are the perfect recharging point for those going to and from Cornwall.
Our chargers are FREE for all to use.

We also offer a 20% discount from our room rate for all who arrive in an EV. .

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Welcome indeed :) and out of curiosity how did you become aware of electric vehicles/chargers?
Hello Mike, I became aware both from other hoteliers and also considering buying an EV myself. At the Arundell, we are already very green and now produce 100% of our hot water and heating for our buildings from our new 198 Kw biomass boiler.
100% of our water comes from our new borehole.

The EV chargers is just another aspect of what we are already doing.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Hi Adam, I just wanted to thank you again for the use of your charger on my round trip to Essex.
Could I also pass on my thanks to your receptionist and to Vince for making me so welcome.
Hopefully, I'll be passing your way again at the end of May and I'll get to say hello.
I've written an account of my journey on this site you may be interested to read.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I am glad that we were able to help. Sorry that I was not around to say hello but hopefully I will see you on your next visit.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts