Speak EV - Electric Car Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
285 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Was a nice surprise to find out my local council (windsor/Maidenhead) offers EV owners a parking permit for free which allows parking in all council car parks. Also my office in Wimbledon offers a season ticket for EVs for £20 instead of £500. When I return to working that’ll be really helpful for getting the train or even driving in a couple of times per week

where else have you found nice little perks to EV ownership ?

·
Registered
1,551 Posts
Was a nice surprise to find out my local council (windsor/Maidenhead) offers EV owners a parking permit for free which allows parking in all council car parks. Also my office in Wimbledon offers a season ticket for EVs for £20 instead of £500. When I return to working that’ll be really helpful for getting the train or even driving in a couple of times per week

where else have you found nice little perks to EV ownership ?
The perk I enjoy most is driving past the petrol station coming out of the supermarket :)

Dundee council does a parking deal for EV owners in their multi-storey car parks and some have mentioned discounted charging for residents there, although I couldn't track down any details.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Cool, I didn't know about the Windsor perk. I work in Slough, shame it's only available to residents

Westminster:
Pay for just 10 minutes in Westminster's on street pay-to-park bays and park for the maximum prescribed period

Milton Keynes:
Any driver who is plugged in and charging at any of our Town Centre bays gains access to free parking during their stay but better still – Milton Keynes also offers free parking at over 15,000 bays in the centre with a dedicated Green CMK parking (virtual) permit.

·
Registered
MG ZS EV Exclusive
346 Posts
Shropshire - **** all.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts