Speak EV - Electric Car Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
331 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Due to slow puncture in Front-right tyre I will be replacing all four with Cross Climate+.
I'm a bit reluctant to replace only one tyre (or both on front axle) as don't want to risk the same ESC problem that @Highcross or @Leafy29 had.

Would anyone be interested to get 3 stock tyres as spares? No cost; just pick up from Maidenhead.

·
Registered
331 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Sorry for three posts. When I submitted it I got "Server error. Please try again later" message.

·
Registered
449 Posts
Due to slow puncture in Front-right tyre I will be replacing all four with Cross Climate+.
I'm a bit reluctant to replace only one tyre (or both on front axle) as don't want to risk the same ESC problem that @Highcross or @Leafy29 had.

Would anyone be interested to get 3 stock tyres as spares? No cost; just pick up from Maidenhead.
As naff as they are, if they're going free, i could be interested, I plan to pass by on the weekend

·
Registered
449 Posts

As naff as they are, if they're going free, i could be interested, I plan to pass by on the weekend

·
Registered
331 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Location: Maidenhead. Mileage is 13K (I think the threads depth was 5/6mm front and 6/7 back when we did 1st service 2 months ago).
Front-right tyre has nail stuck in it about 1 inch from the side wall so Hyundai was not comfortable repairing it.

I will try to replace the tyres on Saturday but I would like to keep old set for about 2-3 weeks - just to make sure that everything is ok.

·
Registered
331 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
@Mofo , the tyres will be waiting for you anytime from this afternoon. But I can keep them for a couple if weeks for you.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts