Speak EV - Electric Car Forums banner
1 - 20 of 132 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,939 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
At long last I have some FREE stickers to give away.

These are the very first Speak EV stickers we've had printed, and I'd like to give away a few for free, on a first come, first served basis. However, there's a few rules and things to be aware of...
  • Please post below if you want a sticker and/or send me a direct message / private message on the forum
  • These are for EVs (PHEV, REx etc) only. No sticking them on your old diesels
  • If you ask for and receive a sticker you must post a photo of the sticker on your EV in this thread once applied to the car
  • If you asked earlier on my "would anyone be interested?" thread, you must ask here again to get your sticker
  • These are EXTERIOR vinyl stickers. I chose this for our first batch as the LEAF window tinting (and I assume others too) is too dark for an internal sticker to show through well
  • Supplies are very limited, but I'm not sure of an exact number as I'm using a few locally too
  • Postage is included UK, international deliveries please ask as it'd be cool to see them around the globe
  • If you're an early "yes please", please PM me the address you'd like them posted to.
  • I've had these on the car for a week, I cannot guarantee how long they last for, but they should be decent quality
  • Due to a change of mind I peeled and replaced one sticker after a day and it didn't present a problem, however Speak EV and myself cannot be responsible for any damage you may cause to your car. I have been told they are fine for paintwork, but I'd rather stick to glass, just to be sure.

In the future I will look to get more stickers, including interior options.

Here's some photos of our (rather dirty) LEAF modelling some stickers. They're about 22 cm across, so they fit in a standard envelope and aren't too massive on your car either.

:D

Speak EV Sticker 5.jpg Speak EV Sticker 3.jpg Speak EV Sticker 2.jpg Speak EV Sticker 1.jpg Speak EV Sticker 4.jpg

Look how much it can enhance ANY EV on the roads today...

·
Premium Member
8,939 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Please PM the address (or email it to paul @ this website domain name). you'd like them sent to if you're among the first "yes" respondents, save me having to ask everyone individually.

:)

·
Registered
1,459 Posts
I think I'd like one of the interior stickers when you get those in.

However I'd be willing to stick them up at local rapid chargers in my area if you want to do that kind of thing...
(maybe adding a tagline might help "EV User Forum" or "Forum for all things EV")

·
Premium Member
8,939 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Technically they're copyright and in future I would like to sell them for a small profit each...

Which makes this even more of a bargain. ;) :D

Or people are being guinea pigs and offering free PR. Either way, win/win I hope. :)

·
Registered
Nissan LEAF N-Connecta 40kWh; Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV
330 Posts
Yes please here too. :)

1 - 20 of 132 Posts