Speak EV - Electric Car Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone
I hope this doesn't contravene the rules of the forum, but I thought this worth bringing your attention.

Wednesday is the first World EV Day. ubitricity is making all its public charge points free for the day.
It's pretty simple. Plug in anytime during 9 September (not before midnight on the 8th!) and your charge will be free. No time limits. No need to unplug on the 9th. More detail here.

The idea is to encourage EV drivers (and would-be EV drivers) to discover whether there is an on-street charge point close to home, especially if they park in the street overnight.

So take a look on ZapMap and filter for the ubitricity network or put your postcode in this map on ubitricity's website.
If you have friends thinking about going EV but are put off because they don't have a driveway and think charging would be a bit of a chore, please share this with them.

Thanks

·
Registered
MG ZS EV Exclusive
102 Posts
Hi everyone
I hope this doesn't contravene the rules of the forum, but I thought this worth bringing your attention.

Wednesday is the first World EV Day. ubitricity is making all its public charge points free for the day.
It's pretty simple. Plug in anytime during 9 September (not before midnight on the 8th!) and your charge will be free. No time limits. No need to unplug on the 9th. More detail here.

The idea is to encourage EV drivers (and would-be EV drivers) to discover whether there is an on-street charge point close to home, especially if they park in the street overnight.

So take a look on ZapMap and filter for the ubitricity network or put your postcode in this map on ubitricity's website.
If you have friends thinking about going EV but are put off because they don't have a driveway and think charging would be a bit of a chore, please share this with them.

Thanks
I'm a London resident with no off street charging so use piblic chargers all the time (tend to use Polar and Pod Point). Sadly, I'll not be in London on 9th to take dvantage of this offer but thanks for coming up with it anyway. Perhaps the other charge point opertors can follow suit?

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I'm a London resident with no off street charging so use piblic chargers all the time (tend to use Polar and Pod Point). Sadly, I'll not be in London on 9th to take dvantage of this offer but thanks for coming up with it anyway. Perhaps the other charge point opertors can follow suit?
Sorry you'll miss out Teepee. There are a few other charge point operators supporting World EV Day but I haven't seen similar promotions.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts