Speak EV - Electric Car Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
110 Posts
So, I checked out ZCW and many of the other sites and I see that the area has mainly 32A comando sockets or 3-pin 13A standard sockets; I can't use the former (not without very expensive adaptors) and the latter is a tad too slow. I contacts one place where ZCW stated a blue commando socket and I've just been told they installed a Type 2 32A 3 years ago! They did not have accomodation availability but recommended another location in Betws-y-Coed and all of the popular maps stated blue commando again. I've just heard from them and they've also replaced it with a Type 2!
Hi Lee, Many thanks for feeding back your experience - please would you kindly let me know the two location venue names so I can check why this update hasn't happened on ZeroNet for these two locations? Thank you :)

· Registered
110 Posts
The great aspect of Open Charge Map is that it is an open source database - i.e. designed so that any of us can input Charging Station locations, update info on these locations, delete duplicates or removed ones no longer there or no longer working. You can even upload photos and your rating/experience of using the Charging Station locations. This enables the database to evolve and be regularly updated by EV drivers and Charging Station location hosts. Even other EV Charge Maps use this database to populate their EV Charging location maps. So it would be super if you all got involved in populating and feeding info into OCM. Then we will have a useful, up to date, well populated EV Charging Location map of all EV Charging facilities for the EV people by the EV people :)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.