Speak EV - Electric Car Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
Renault Zoe Intens Q210 22kw 2013
761 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Look what I found on DDT4ALL today (well I think I may have found it before but I have just found it again) in the EVC section of the ECU's

Requested speed Setpoint for FSL function - (I am presuming the SL stands for 'Speed Limiter' )

So, got me wondering . Its set to 200km/h - so is that the permissible maximum speed set point for the car to go to ...... or is it a Maximum Set Point you can set for the Speed Limiter Function? (IE if I set it at 120kmh doe that mean I can only set the speed limiter on the CC/SL to only 12kmh max?)

Does anyone know? - I am itching to try it/ test it out.

Rectangle Font Screenshot Parallel Office application software

·
Registered
Zoe R110
481 Posts
I think you could find it to be a set point that is above any achievable speed when the feature is not being used. There is bound to be some throttle arbitration with different features/sources so setting it well out of the way is a sensible action for the software.

Only way to know for sure is to experiment :cool:

Reactions: Andy-Zoé-User

·
Registered
Renault Zoe Intens Q210 22kw 2013
761 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I think you could find it to be a set point that is above any achievable speed when the feature is not being used. There is bound to be some throttle arbitration with different features/sources so setting it well out of the way is a sensible action for the software.

Only way to know for sure is to experiment :cool:
Well I experimented :LOL: - and set the figure to 120km/h ... and as sure as chips it limits the Sped Limiter to setting of a maximum of 120km/h anyway as opposed to 200km/h ..... what it will go like when I take it on the road I shall have to see.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts