Speak EV - Electric Car Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
(Not sure if this is the correct part of the forum - if not, please feel free to move this topic)

Does anyone know of any schemes that allow for a subsidised charging point to be installed at a work location?

It would be great to be able to easily charge at work - but would be even better if I can get a subsidised charger installation.

Has anyone else achieved this?

·
Registered
2,904 Posts
The founder is a member...he should be along presently ;)

·
Registered
571 Posts
It largely depends what type of business you have... If it is classed as a location that the public can use e.g. Hotel, restaurant, tourist attraction and many others then you may well qualify. What Zero Carbon World can't support are closed private car parks...

·
Super Moderator
7,598 Posts
The Rolec 32amp type 2 socket wallpod is about £280 ex VAT, I don't think subsidies are needed at that kind I price...!

Reactions: Paul_Moxhay

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
The Rolec 32amp type 2 socket wallpod is about £280 ex VAT, I don't think subsidies are needed at that kind I price...!
That makes it more interesting - as I've qualified electricians at work who could do the install.

Can I ask where you found that price?

·
Ampera aka IGOR
Tesla Model 3 P
3,679 Posts
I got the forms and some bumph from the Energy Savings Trust here in Scotland. For them to offer assistance for installing a workplace charging point it has to be openly accessible to the public. One that I try to use for charging near my work is only available 8:00 am to 06:00 pm and not at all on weekends but it is operated by CYC and I think is funded.

·
Super Moderator
7,598 Posts
That makes it more interesting - as I've qualified electricians at work who could do the install.

Can I ask where you found that price?
Just request a quote through the Rolec website for your company!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts