Speak EV - Electric Car Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2018 Soul EV
2,554 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone have any idea if Tesla plan on putting a service centre any further southwest than the current Bristol one? Its just to far away from me to even consider a car. I have a reservation placed on a 3 but only if a nearer service centre opens in time will I go ahead.

·
Registered
1,233 Posts
Hard to say, but gut instinct says they will stick to major population centres. Given the lack of servicing needed, you might get on in Exeter at some point. Obviously they don't have franchises (thank god) so any old person can't sell their cars.

This is a good thing.

·
Registered
14,781 Posts
Does anyone have any idea if Tesla plan on putting a service centre any further southwest than the current Bristol one? Its just to far away from me to even consider a car. I have a reservation placed on a 3 but only if a nearer service centre opens in time will I go ahead.
Won't the car drive itself to the service centre by the time you get it? ;)

·
Registered
2018 Soul EV
2,554 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hoping for Exeter in the next 18 months. To be honest its not the car itself its getting to use the superchargers that is the appeal.

·
Registered
1,233 Posts
We all neeeed a thread resurrection, so said Alison Moyet....or something

Anyway - login to your My Tesla, it now tells you what your local service center is and that you can schedule appointments via the web. Surely a precursor to doing the same via the car.

Only problem? Bearing in mind I'm in Sheffield, the website has decided my local service center is...............

Edinburgh.

·
Registered
172 Posts
I live in Hereford and the website informs me my nearest service center is London Gatwick! Bristol and Manchester are far closer. I hope they don't make me pick up my M3 fom Gatwick.

A little more work required on the website I think.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts