Speak EV - Electric Car Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
Kona64
1,648 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Not in my experience -- after 4000miles since brand new I have small white specs on the front seats I can't seem to vacuum or gentle wash off, and now a smear mark on a seat edge.
It was one of the sweeten the deal things.

I think I read that when I take the car back for one of the recalls they would apparently give it a bit of a valet so I might challenge then - being nice and pointing out > at drop off< rather than whinge afterwards.

Just wondered if those who have the P-SE seat trim know a trick to sort it when they do their interior mop out.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Not in my experience -- after 4000miles since brand new I have small white specs on the front seats I can't seem to vacuum or gentle wash off, and now a smear mark on a seat edge.
It was one of the sweeten the deal things.

I think I read that when I take the car back for one of the recalls they would apparently give it a bit of a valet so I might challenge then - being nice and pointing out > at drop off< rather than whinge afterwards.

Just wondered if those who have the P-SE seat trim know a trick to sort it when they do their interior mop out.
I had a few white spots. They were in the cooling holes and I pushed them in using a cocktail stick.
John

·
Registered
Kona64
1,648 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

·
Registered
Kona64
1,648 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I had a few white spots. They were in the cooling holes and I pushed them in using a cocktail stick.
John
Yet another stonkingly helpful reply in SpeakEV !!! Thanks !

1 - 4 of 4 Posts