Speak EV - Electric Car Forums banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
R240
357 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
sketch-1520630211251.png

Lead and original bag. Want £350 for it please. PayPal or bank transfer. Postage included.. UK only.

Never used. Bought for emergency back up.

·
Play by the king and love is all I bring
1,674 Posts
This should be priced around £200, or £250 being as it's Renault branded and so may be perceived to be better for the Zoe than generics. You might get £350 on the Zoe owners club Facebook page though.

·
Registered
390 Posts
This should be priced around £200, or £250 being as it's Renault branded and so may be perceived to be better for the Zoe than generics. You might get £350 on the Zoe owners club Facebook page though.
I doubt it, when they offer a club discount on a reputable non-renault charger - as vouched for by the redoubtable Ian Sampson himself, no less! ;)

·
1,674 Posts
I doubt it, when they offer a club discount on a reputable non-renault charger - as vouched for by the redoubtable Ian Sampson himself, no less! ;)
:ROFLMAO:

·
Premium Member
9,831 Posts

·
ZOE Q210 Oct'13
537 Posts
@proddick - I have just completed a 12A granny cable (the 6th that I've built) using the Open EVSE design. It's significantly cheaper than your budget limit. PM me if you're interested.

·
1,674 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,831 Posts

·
1,674 Posts
I would prefer genuine Renault or perhaps a BMW - not keen on using unknown brand overnight at friend's house :rolleyes:
You nearly had me going for a second. :p

·
1,674 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,831 Posts

·
Registered
812 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,831 Posts

·
Registered
812 Posts
Thanks. What price do they typically reach on eBay?
I got mine from someone on this forum for £200 so the buy it now price is good,
plus you could make a offer on it .
or you could wait for the bidding to end but i reckon that buy it now one will soon be gone.
Plus it has 6 watchers and the seller has 100% feedback which is always good.
also a nice bag too :)

1 - 20 of 27 Posts