Speak EV - Electric Car Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
281 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Zoe is now going back so my genuine Renault granny charging cable is up for sale.

Complete with instruction leaflet, carrying bag and original cardboard box! Used a few times over the last two years, works perfectly.

If anyone here wants it, then first to pay £275 including postage to UK, or £250 cash if you want to collect from near Cambridge.

If it doesn't go in a week or so, it will be eBayed for a wider audience (and maybe a higher price - luck of the draw, that).

·
Registered
281 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks.

If I don't get the full asking price here (from you or someone else) by next Friday morning, 23rd March then yes, £260 posted is ok. But it's open for best offer until then, because these often go over £300 on the bay.

It's only advertised here. I'll still take £250 for collection.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Hi Bibsy,
If it’s still for sale I’m interested buying it for cash. We’re in the process of buying a used Zoe from a dealer in Colchester, so I’ll need to check it doesn’t have one in the boot. Should find out in a day or two. Roughly whereabouts in Cambridgeshire do you live?
I was working in Camborne and Toft today, so I regularly travel into the county.

Regards

·
Registered
281 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
We're just north of Cambridge. I'll pm you the address. But having offered to hold until Friday, you'll have to let me know for sure by then, otherwise it will be offered to @MrMoonUK as I promised him!

·
Registered
281 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Ok, now sold. Sorry, @MrMoonUK, but thanks anyway. Hope you find another soon, I think there's one for sale in the straight Zoe forum?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts