Speak EV - Electric Car Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
ID3 life
179 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've had 2.0 installed from new but I still can't get the app to start heating/cooling without the car plugged in. Had we connect customer service suggest re registering phone and reset car to factory settings but no joy. Any suggestions appreciated. Just getting error message saying make sure car is plugged in.

·
Registered
VW ID.3 58kWh
155 Posts
I'm on the oldest 0564 version an can heat / cool the car inside from the WeConnect ID app. But I have a heat pump so not sure if that makes any difference.

·
Registered
260 Posts
I had 2.0 from January through to a week ago. I'm pretty sure I had app-triggered heating working both when plugged in and when not.

That's subject to the proviso that the app couldn't always trigger things - especially if the car had slept for a while.

But otherwise, the capability was there. Didn't get as far as trying cooling though.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I've had 2.0 installed from new but I still can't get the app to start heating/cooling without the car plugged in. Had we connect customer service suggest re registering phone and reset car to factory settings but no joy. Any suggestions appreciated. Just getting error message saying make sure car is plugged in.
I too have this problem on my ID3 Life. The App just shows % charge.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts