Speak EV - Electric Car Forums banner

21 - 24 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
Well we've cancelled the order they offered us their own warranty for 2 years but that's no good when they're 100 miles away, the condition of the seats inside was very poor as well. Initially they left me with the impression that it was their own company car from new and they'd been looking after it but it turns out they've only had it for 50 odd days.

So our search continues but thanks for all the tips guys they'll come in useful if we decide to go looking for 2nd hand ones again, think the missus is just tempted by a brand new one on a PCP now though.

·
Registered
242 Posts
So disappointed by this thought I'd managed to negotiate a really good deal, now I'm thinking they were just desperate to get rid. :(
Was the price on the low end/private sale value?

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
Was the price on the low end/private sale value?
It was quite cheap to start off with, independent dealer prices and then they knocked another £500 off pretty much making it one of the cheapest N-Connecta's on sale plus they offered me about £200 off what I'd expect for my car on a private sale and a good rate of finance.

I'm sure it'll do for someone but my wife said we're paying so much we may as well pay a little more and get a new one that we don't have any concerns about .

21 - 24 of 24 Posts