Speak EV - Electric Car Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Do you guys can help me with this? I need to remove the fron passenger airbag support and for that I need to remove the glove box and I donno how :(( tried everything.
That s what I m tryin to do

·
Registered
Outlander
4,048 Posts
Why would you need to do that?

·
Registered
3,967 Posts
Instrument Panel replacement stuff starts at page 252. What you want may be on page 268, or 280. If this fails, you need to post some pics here of where you've got to. Just Cntl-C the jpeg image, and Cntl-V to paste it into your appends here, just as if you were pasting text in. I don't use the icon just below for image pasting, maybe it works.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Instrument Panel replacement stuff starts at page 252. What you want may be on page 268, or 280. If this fails, you need to post some pics here of where you've got to. Just Cntl-C the jpeg image, and Cntl-V to paste it into your appends here, just as if you were pasting text in. I don't use the icon just below for image pasting, maybe it works.
I don t see any page count. On phone at least

·
Registered
3,967 Posts
This doc is 8110 pages, and a decent PDF viewer should show the pages.
Starting at the top, scroll down. There's a bit with every page is "xxx xxx xxx Warning", scroll past that stuff. Then you get to the index on page 22. Go down this carefully. Skip the "Preface", skip the "Dangers, Warnings and Cautions", you're looking for "Instrument Panel and Console Trim" . Click on that should jump to the sections. Or use "Cntl-F" to search for, say, "Instrument Panel Lower Compartment Replacement". Good luck!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts