Speak EV - Electric Car Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Read Only
2,123 Posts
I have NO IDEA which side is hot or cold or if it is even hot or cold
Different car I admit, but my old Merc B250e had this in the glovebox and it was simply another vent for the usual AC system so if you opened the vent it would blow whatever you had going into the cabin whether that was hot or cold was your choice. I'm assuming this is the same.

·
Registered
VW E-Golf
37 Posts
How are you getting on with your golf? I find I’m driving ours at every opportunity
Loving it, getting to grips with charging and so on. Such a nice thing to drive, I drove my wife’s Audi the other day and it seemed so rough and primitive by comparison! Especially loving the free chargers near my house - I haven’t paid a penny in electricity since I got the car!

·
Registered
VW E-Golf
37 Posts
What free chargers do you have locally? My closest is a Sainsbury’s about 4miles away. Might check out whether there’s a limit on parking
Chargeplace Scotland is a public network of around 1,600 mostly free chargers. we have a small park & ride place next to the motorway which has 2 x 7 kWh and 2 x 50 kWh. They’re located all over the place in car parks, train stations and so on.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.