Speak EV - Electric Car Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
VW E-Golf
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just signed up with Octopus, currently on Flex but looking to change. The app only offers Go, how do I get onto Go Faster? Can’t find it anywhere on the website ...?

·
Registered
68 Posts
Send an email to [email protected] and tell them you'd like to switch to Go Faster. It's still a trial tariff at the moment, so you can't sign up to it on the website. Only took them 2 days to switch me onto Go Faster from me sending the email.

·
jim5452
367 Posts
Just signed up with Octopus, currently on Flex but looking to change. The app only offers Go, how do I get onto Go Faster? Can’t find it anywhere on the website ...?
Be prepared to wait a little longer than 2days, it depends on a few thing, which area you live, how many customers are on the times you choose for "OFF PEAK" etc.
It took me a month but that was at a time when lots of customers were leaving AGILE to join GO FASTER, now they are driffting back so it may be quicker.
If you get a reply saying there is no such tariff, just email a different number, the final invite email usually comes from Phill

·
Registered
Leaf 30kWh, Outlander PHEV
2,687 Posts
Have you seen Agile prices still!!!!

NO drifting back for me at the moment.
A day in the last 2 months was 10p cheaper on Agile. No going back for now either

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 6 of 6 Posts