Speak EV - Electric Car Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Banned
558 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just announced at CeBit today: PlugSurfing has unveiled its pioneering new app for electric vehicle drivers with a sneak preview at Cebit 2014. The app will see PlugSurfing become the first independent service provider to empower users to pay for charging sessions via mobile, bringing relief to electric vehicle (EV) drivers currently faced with the onerous prospect of having to register with multiple charging point networks in order to charge at public charging stations. The new PlugSurfing app empowers these drivers to now not only find a charging point, but also to pay for it, all with their mobile phone.
I know is a 'bummer' to think that charging is going to be omni-present; however, as far as European Travel is concerned its a 'no brainer'!
If PlugSurf can guarantee a seamless services across national boundaries - its star product!:cool::cool:
http://www.mynewsdesk.com/eitictlab...-to-end-the-chaos-of-charging-at-cebit-971577

·
Registered
1,267 Posts
The owner called me over 5 months ago, he is a very nice guy. He ask me to give some feed back after my small trip. But the app went down good to see it up and running again one of the best apps around.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts