Speak EV - Electric Car Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here at Fleetdrive Electric, we have an exclusive offer on the fantastic Golf GTE Plug-in Hybrid.

The price quoted is based on a Golf 1.4T GTE 5dr DSG. We also have the Nav model available from £284 + VAT.

upload_2016-8-17_14-10-32.png

For a quotation, please call the office on 01628 899 720 or email [email protected]

·
Registered
1,323 Posts
Polite question .. are these 2016 4mode new models, or 2015 exdemo ones

Some people may want an older car with the 5modes of course .... there's many BatteryHold fans on speakev it seems!

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Polite question .. are these 2016 4mode new models, or 2015 exdemo ones

Some people may want an older car with the 5modes of course .... there's many BatteryHold fans on speakev it seems!
Hi Glandi, these vehicles are all the new 2016 model year, brand new from Volkswagen.

If you have any more questions, please let me know.

·
Registered
72 Posts
that is the way forward another plug in hybrid :) i'd need more miles per year though so I didn't get stung if I had to end the finance. Has to be a much better option than my Leaf was.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
that is the way forward another plug in hybrid :) i'd need more miles per year though so I didn't get stung if I had to end the finance. Has to be a much better option than my Leaf was.
Hi Acmtix, we can quote on any mileage, what sort of mileage would you be looking at?

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
@Will Fairhead what is the access mileage charge on the gte?
I Damo, the excess pence per mile charge will depend on a number of factors such as the total contract mileage and duration so couldn't offer you an exact figure without running a quote based on your requirements.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts