Speak EV - Electric Car Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A few days ago I thought I would let the car charge overnight, (about 10 hours)previously I have only bothered to charge it for 3-5 hours. When I started it the next day the GOM was showing 226miles! I know its only approx but on my usual charging it has always shown around the 170s. I repeated the overnight charging when the battery ran down to the GOM showing 50miles and again the next day it was back up to 216miles. Since then I have Done a shorter charge 3.5 hours (when it was showing 86miles on the GOM) and again it wad back uptown 216miles. I have had all the BMS updates. Does anyone know what could have caused the GOM to suddenly go so wildly out and isbthete anyway I could reset it?

·
Registered
33 Posts
No idea why your GOM has changed and I don’t believe us owners could change it.

My GOM has been faulty from day one giving the same ranges that you mentioned.

Slow charging shows 200, if i rapid charge it will be 206. (216 in eco)

My car needs updating but I fear new code would introduce more severe problems.

Out of curiosity, is your state of charge exactly half of your range in normal mode?

·
Registered
36 Posts
A few days ago I thought I would let the car charge overnight, (about 10 hours)previously I have only bothered to charge it for 3-5 hours. When I started it the next day the GOM was showing 226miles! I know its only approx but on my usual charging it has always shown around the 170s. I repeated the overnight charging when the battery ran down to the GOM showing 50miles and again the next day it was back up to 216miles. Since then I have Done a shorter charge 3.5 hours (when it was showing 86miles on the GOM) and again it wad back uptown 216miles. I have had all the BMS updates. Does anyone know what could have caused the GOM to suddenly go so wildly out and isbthete anyway I could reset it?
Reset it by resetting long term stats. Should got to 163 miles

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.