Speak EV - Electric Car Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
226 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,

I'm the EV Administrator for Edinburgh College. I currently look after a fleet of four i-MiEV's, an iOn, and an electric buggy conversion. We're shortly taking delivery of four LEAFs to add to the fleet, and have recently improved our charging infrastructure. This gives us three APT/CYC Type 2 posts with two outlets each at the Milton Road, Midlothian and Granton Campuses, in addition to the single Type 2 post with two outlets at Sighthill. These are currently available for public use if you have a CYC card though please check the CYC website for some access restrictions.

I'm also harvesting data form EV's in Scotland to build a picture of their use, part of an Edinburgh College led research programme. We're specifically looking at the number or trips, mileage, energy used, and where the use is. Many local authorities and fellow educational establishments are already taking part. If you would like to join in, either as a small business operator, or private EV owner, please drop me a line at: r[email protected]

Thanks!
Bob

·
Banned
558 Posts
Bob - welcome! Did I meet you at E-cosse? As you word it, you are only harvesting data, in Scotland? There certainly a few Scots on here; however, you might like to capture dat from the Scottish members group - EVAS. http://eva-scotland.org
My mileage, in Scotland, would only distort your figures!:rolleyes::rolleyes:

·
Now enjoying my new Kia SOUL EV
2020 Hyundai Ioniq Electric (38.3 kWh) Premium SE in Iron Grey with Shale Grey Interior option
1,324 Posts
e-mail sent Bob, if an Ampera's figures are any use to you?

Derek

1 - 5 of 5 Posts