Speak EV - Electric Car Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
406 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After being one of the first to own an Ampera way back in May 2012 and having been on the Pioneer program since 2011 I am about to say goodbye to the car on the 2nd of March and switch over to a Tesla M3LR.

I am hoping the Telsa will be a car I can love as much as the Ampera which has done me very well over the years, despite all the little niggles that were never ironed out and still bug me today. The one major one is the Satnav no updates so many surprises when travelling both in the UK and on the continent.

I'll still be around on the SPEAKEV forums but over in the Tesla M3 forum.

Thanks to all who have contributed a wealth of knowledge and help over the last 9 years.

·
Ampera aka IGOR
Tesla Model 3 P
3,612 Posts
Are you one of the new owners who will be getting the heated steering wheel? Not that the Ampera had it and my 3P doesn't have it but my last model Corsa has it and it is something I miss in the winter using the Tesla, well that and the automatic heated windscreen.

·
Registered
406 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Are you one of the new owners who will be getting the heated steering wheel? Not that the Ampera had it and my 3P doesn't have it but my last model Corsa has it and it is something I miss in the winter using the Tesla, well that and the automatic heated windscreen.
I'll let you know when I have my hands on it :)

Reactions: h8ten

·
Premium Member
476 Posts
This post has made me miss my Ampera :unsure:

·
Registered
406 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
@h8ten I can confirm that it does indeed have the heated steering wheel, took me a while to locate the setting to turn it on. It also has the heat pump upgrade for 2021 that makes it warm up quite quickly.

·
Ampera aka IGOR
Tesla Model 3 P
3,612 Posts
@h8ten I can confirm that it does indeed have the heated steering wheel, took me a while to locate the setting to turn it on. It also has the heat pump upgrade for 2021 that makes it warm up quite quickly.
Pure jealous of the heated steering wheel mine doesn't. My last model Corsa, bought the day after the M3 has one and it is good with its heated seats.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts