Speak EV - Electric Car Forums banner

61 - 67 of 67 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Yeh I'm desperate for this to work with the new API. I leave home/work at different times and am gagging to have some automation ready for preheating into the winter months ahead.

·
Registered
30 Posts
I'm getting a slightly different error message back from the service
JSON:
500 could not send preheat command: Failed to send request UserLoginRequest.php (404: Not Found)

·
Registered
346 Posts
Sorry I had a couple of hours at trying to get this working again but the Nissan API won't accept the calls any more, says the parameters are wrong no matter what. Will have another go as soon as I can.
Thanks for trying. found Quickleaf on the Play store to do the same thing.

·
Registered
1,201 Posts
Anyone found a solution to this? Missing my IFTTT link to heat my car..
You can use a Raspberry Pi to host Home Assistant, one of its integration is for Nissan Leaf.

I've got Home Assistant running my home, integrating all services working together including Google home, IFTTT, Apple homekit, Zigbee stuff (Ikea lights and plugs, Xiaomi sensors).

I've got a zigbee button in the hallway to start Leaf pre-heating, just press it when getting ready. Then go out to a warm car.
I've also set the car to always charge to 80% overnight. But instead of me going out to change to 100% when needed, I have a HA automation to turn on/off which resumes charging after 80% as needed.

Alternatively, here are the changes to Nissan API back in July. They may have removed their AWS URL in favour of API calls.........

61 - 67 of 67 Posts