1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
997 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Banned
3,248 Posts
Interesting article, looks like it's basically an Android knock-off these days.

Wonder if it will support Waze too.

·
Registered
410 Posts
Has anyone used the ZapMap app with routing yet? I know it’s available for Android and am wondering how good it is as a satnav alternative. Any feedback?
With CarPlay due on my EV it might be worth a try.

·
Registered
997 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Interesting article, looks like it's basically an Android knock-off these days.
Ha! Apple stopped leading the way at about the iPhone 3... but at least the interface is much nicer and clean and (apart from available apps until now) is a heck of a lot nicer as an in car user experience as well.

·
Banned
3,248 Posts
Ha! Apple stopped leading the way at about the iPhone 3... but at least the interface is much nicer and clean and (apart from available apps until now) is a heck of a lot nicer as an in car user experience as well.
I was just struck by how every feature on the list, with the exception of custom emoji, is already in Android.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Just installed iOS 12 and despite having both Google Maps and Waze already installed on my iPhone 8, neither currently show up in CarPlay. I’m guessing (hoping) both will need an app update before working with CarPlay. Fingers crossed!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
516 Posts
Just installed iOS 12 and despite having both Google Maps and Waze already installed on my iPhone 8, neither currently show up in CarPlay. I’m guessing (hoping) both will need an app update before working with CarPlay. Fingers crossed!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Try updating now. The new version just came out.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts