Speak EV - Electric Car Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone successfully managed to setup the Google "send to car" feature? It says it supports Kia/UVO but it keeps failing, I used the same e-mail as on the UVO app.

Yes, I know I could use Android Auto or try to send from the UVO app itself, but I'm trying to send a residential address rather than a business which UVO doesn't seem to do and I don't want to keep plugging in the USB cable from the car to phone.

I have the E-Niro 4 MY20

·
Registered
137 Posts
The latest UVO update may need you to take car to dealer for map/software update. Kia sent me this email:

"Without the map update at the dealership, the main features of the App 1.5.1 will still work on your car.

There are several new features that would need the map update, also on the e-Niro MY20, for example:

- User Profile Transfer and Navi Linkage: You will be able to link your User Profile in your car to your UVO App, so that you can check and change your vehicle settings on the app anytime. You can also back up your vehicle settings in the UVO app and apply it to your car, as well as store your favorite addresses and send it to your car from the app.

- Last Mile Navigation: Support you in continuing your navigation to the final destination on your smartphone after parking the car."

1 - 3 of 3 Posts