Speak EV - Electric Car Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
Skoda Enyaq, Wannabe edition :)
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,

When I ordered my Enyaq, the configurator at the time had a granny charger automatically added to the list.
Now, I don't see the granny charger at all, but just the universal - although it is the picture of the granny charger...

Should/can I expect a granny charger to be included?

Have any of you, who've already taken delivery had a granny charger included?

TIA

·
Registered
113 Posts
Hi all,

When I ordered my Enyaq, the configurator at the time had a granny charger automatically added to the list.
Now, I don't see the granny charger at all, but just the universal - although it is the picture of the granny charger...

Should/can I expect a granny charger to be included?

Have any of you, who've already taken delivery had a granny charger included?

TIA
No, the only supplied charging gear is a Type2 to Type2 cable,

The universal charger can be used as a granny charger, but at £600+ it really doesn’t seem like a good deal unless you’d also be able to make use of the other adapters for it (like the blue or red CEE connectors).

I don’t think a simple 3-pin to Type2 charger has ever been included in the spec. Such a charger is common to all cars, so you can buy them aftermarket for much less than the universal charger.

·
Registered
113 Posts

Available here at a decent price.
You would need a Type2 variant, and Screwfix are not offering delivery on either the 5m or 10m Type2 version of that product. I couldn't find it in any local branches so went with the Ohme 3-pin charger available for £199 to Octopus Energy customers: Ohme Octopus discount offer

1 - 4 of 4 Posts