Speak EV - Electric Car Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
335 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
4x free Chargemaster/Source London points, only one bay iced. For the first time I managed to get the Type 2 cable to work and have left the Ampera happily eating electricity while I go and run some errands. Will try and leave it there for a full charge.

·
Registered
3,308 Posts
Very good! Will try that one out myself when I am next in that neck of the woods. I would imagine that waitrose customers are less likely to ice the bays than Asda customers, after all they get free coffee and newspapers !

·
Registered
295 Posts
What's the official word from waitrose these days? Are ALL their charging points free? Have they made any progressing in stopping EV bays from being ICEd?

·
Premium Member
335 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
What's the official word from waitrose these days? Are ALL their charging points free? Have they made any progressing in stopping EV bays from being ICEd?
Funnily enough when I picked it up there was a Waitrose van parked in one of the other bays. I tweeted them a picture and they replied straight away with an apology!

·
Registered
295 Posts
Bracknell Waitrose this lunchtime

Only the Zoe is the EV. 2 spaces ICEd[/IMG]

·
Registered
5,113 Posts
Bracknell Waitrose this lunchtime
I just opened Google Maps and searched for Waitrose in Bracknell and was slightly surprised that it gave me two ping on the map: one for Waitrose Bracknell, and another for Waitrose EV Charging Station. I thought for a bit how wonderful that Waitrose charging stations are now searchable on Google Maps, unfortunately it seems that it's only the one in Bracknell.

Reactions: Lee Dalton
1 - 9 of 9 Posts