Speak EV - Electric Car Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Occasionally the DAB logo next to the menu label in the bottom left of the screen goes green......anyone knows what this indicates please??

·
Registered
2,952 Posts
I've noticed it as well recently but it vanishes when I press the button and return to the page.

·
Driving yet another EV!
2,578 Posts
Another software glitch. The car seems to be plagued with poorly written software that is never corrected
Unfortunately the buggy software is one of the things that put me off the car when I test drove it. The worst example was when I tried out the voice commands and it got stuck telling me (at quite a high volume) what I could say, including an option to cancel - each time I shouted "cancel" it just repeated the list of options. But it also did this when I didn't shout "cancel" and when I turned the car off - and when I got out and locked the doors it was still going. After a few minutes it stopped, but I was rather shaken by the thought of a car with such a nasty bug doing something else "humorous" when in the right-hand lane of a motorway doing 70mph.

·
Super Moderator
5,878 Posts
Unfortunately the buggy software is one of the things that put me off the car when I test drove it. The worst example was when I tried out the voice commands and it got stuck telling me (at quite a high volume) what I could say, including an option to cancel - each time I shouted "cancel" it just repeated the list of options. But it also did this when I didn't shout "cancel" and when I turned the car off - and when I got out and locked the doors it was still going. After a few minutes it stopped, but I was rather shaken by the thought of a car with such a nasty bug doing something else "humorous" when in the right-hand lane of a motorway doing 70mph.
Matt it was a bug not an alligator:eek::p:D

1 - 6 of 6 Posts