Speak EV - Electric Car Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
I want my plate to stay white on the front of my white Leaf, I don't mind the back yellow one changed to green though.

·
Registered
747 Posts
Councils charging parking fees at their charge points annoys me the most. imagine the uproar if petrol forecourts charged a fee for parking next to the pump.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Good idea if it facilitates free or reduced cost parking and any other benefits accruing to EVs, but not of any interest if it's merely a virtue-signalling device. ANPR ought to deal effectively with the parking, etc., aspect though.

·
Registered
4,259 Posts
Green no no no! Blue - now that would be a different matter. No political bias here - honest! ;)

Blue would colour coordinate on the i3 nicely.

·
Registered
1,211 Posts
The Leaf doesn't need any special plates. It's ugly enough as it is :ROFLMAO:

Leaf has enough Zero Emission badging to make it stand out.

I do wonder, would I stick a fake exhaust in my rear diffuser, directly under the boot lid Zero Emission badge, would it confuse people? :unsure:

·
Registered
4,259 Posts
The Leaf doesn't need any special plates. It's ugly enough as it is :ROFLMAO:

Leaf has enough Zero Emission badging to make it stand out.

I do wonder, would I stick a fake exhaust in my rear diffuser, directly under the boot lid Zero Emission badge, would it confuse people? :unsure:
It would be an e-exhaust and it would be vaping. :)

·
Registered
803 Posts
Strangely, my VW Up (ICE) doesn't have a visible exhaust, it exits under the car. Only the turbocharged TSi & GTi variants got a visible tailpipe

1 - 10 of 10 Posts